Voice over IP Digital Telephony
Fully integrated voice and data lowers costs and delivers enhanced communication
Voice over IP
VoIP telephone systems can provide you with flexibility, mobility and cost savings over your existing analogue system.
We have worked with a number of systems on the market, ranging from open source systems through to SMB/Enterprise solutions from credible vendors all providing feature rich systems, with hot-desking and teleworker just two areas of functionality that could bring you huge benefits.
Cost savings. The most attractive feature of VoIP is its cost-saving potential. When we move away from public switched telephone networks, long-distance phone calls become inexpensive. Instead of being processed across conventional commercial telecommunications line configurations, voice traffic travels on the internet or over private data network lines.
VoIP reduces cost for: -
Other benefits: -
- Rich media service - send instant messages, make voice or video calls, transfer images
- Phone portability - phone device can use the same number virtually everywhere as long as it has proper IP connectivity. Many businesspeople today take their IP phones or softphones when traveling, and use the same numbers everywhere.
- Service mobility - wherever the phone goes, the same services could be available, such as call features, voicemail access, call logs, security features and service policy
- Integration and collaboration with other applications – VoIP protocols like Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) run on the application layer and are able to integrate or collaborate with other applications such as email, web browser, instant messenger, social-networking applications
- User control interface - change features, options, and services dynamically through an easy to navigate web user interface
- No geographical boundary - VoIP service area becomes virtualized without geographical limit
- Rich features - like click-to-call on a web page, Find-Me-Follow-Me (FMFM), selective call forwarding, personalized ring tones (or ring back tone), simultaneous rings on multiple phones, selective area or country code
Call us today to discuss how PT Solutions can support you with your VoIP requirements.
Break Fix Vs Proactive Managed IT Services
Download our white paper that discusses what's best for your business, break fix, or proactive managed IT services.